OMV: Consultations with Gazprom on South Stream Continue
Austrian oil and gas company OMV has said it continues consultations with Russian energy giant Gazprom on the South Stream gas pipeline project.
According to a media statement of the company, as cited by TASS, talks between OMV and Gazprom are ongoing.
Sapiem had been contracted to carry out a major part of the South Stream pipeline work in the Black Sea.
Earlier, OMV CEO Gerhard Roiss said Gazprom had not consulted OMV before announcing the suspension of the gas pipeline project.
Roiss also made clear that he expected talks between OMV and Gazprom on the South Stream.
Russian President Vladimir Putin declared in Ankara on December 1 that Russia was dropping the South Stream gas pipeline project.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price