Deputy Minister Pledges Pay Rise for Emergency Care Workers in 2015
Deputy Health Minister Vanyo Sharkov has pledged an increase in salaries at emergency care units in 2015.
In a Monday interview for the morning broadcast of the Bulgarian National Television, he emphasized that the authorities would strive for 20% annual increases over the next 5 years in order to boost the motivation of medical workers.
He claimed that providing emergency care workers with adequate equipment would also boost their motivation at work.
Sharkov, as cited by Dark radio, vowed to visit all emergency care centers across the country.
He pointed out that the authorities sought to launch emergency care reform in 2015, adding that Bulgaria had applied for EU funding of EUR 85 M under operational program Regions in Growth.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity