Ludogorets Owner Elected Head of Confederation of Employers, Industrialists in Bulgaria
Kiril Domuschiev has been elected Chair of the Management Board of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Domuschiev was elected by the General Assembly of the CEIBG on Thursday.
The 4-year term in office of the outgoing CEIBG Chair, Ognyan Donev, expired in 2014, according to reports of Sega daily.
Domuschiev is President of Huvepharma and owner of the Ludogorets football club.
- » Finding the Right Investment for Your Money
- » Bulgarians Travelled Less in the Third Quarter of 2019
- » The EU Allocates an Additional € 40 Million for Humanitarian Aid to Afghanistan
- » The Trade through Facebook Will Be Controlled by the NRA
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook New Zealand
- » Greece Warns of a New Migrant Crisis in Europe