Ludogorets Owner Elected Head of Confederation of Employers, Industrialists in Bulgaria
Kiril Domuschiev has been elected Chair of the Management Board of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Domuschiev was elected by the General Assembly of the CEIBG on Thursday.
The 4-year term in office of the outgoing CEIBG Chair, Ognyan Donev, expired in 2014, according to reports of Sega daily.
Domuschiev is President of Huvepharma and owner of the Ludogorets football club.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Radoslav Sotirov, Director of ODMVR-Burgas, Resigned After Clashes at Rosenets
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Turns to EU Court Over Mobility Package
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach