Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
Sofia Police arrested 35 illegal immigrants during an operation on Wednesday evening, reports the Focus news agency.
Neither of the 35 men from Afghanistan had documents. According to the BNR public broadcaster, they were living in a hostel in the Krasna Polyana district of Sofia.
According to the police, they paid human traffickers to drive them to the capital and wanted to continue their travels to Western Europe.
The police is checking whether the 35 were registered upon entering Bulgaria.
- » Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 10 ° and 15 °
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Findings from the Struma Highway Enter the Exhibition "Bulgarian Archeology 2018"
- » NASA Accelerates Its Plans to Land on the Moon
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria