Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
Sofia Police arrested 35 illegal immigrants during an operation on Wednesday evening, reports the Focus news agency.
Neither of the 35 men from Afghanistan had documents. According to the BNR public broadcaster, they were living in a hostel in the Krasna Polyana district of Sofia.
According to the police, they paid human traffickers to drive them to the capital and wanted to continue their travels to Western Europe.
The police is checking whether the 35 were registered upon entering Bulgaria.
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone
- » 9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint