Google, bTV 'Best Brands in Bulgaria'
Global search giant Google is the best-known brand in Bulgaria, a yearly Top 20 ranking shows.
While the first five brands are international (Coca-Cola, Nescafe, OMV and Adidas come after Google), the sixth position is occupied by the Bulgarian private national channel bTV.
The 2014 ranking is also the first time when there are five Bulgarian brands in the shortlist, according to Superbrands, a global organization represented in eighty countries and dedicated to promoting those brands which dominate on a national market.
Alongside bTV, mineral water producer Devin, private TV channel NOVA, website Abv.bg and restaurant chain HAPPY are the other Bulgarian brands in the Top 20, ranking 7th, 11th, 12th and 17th respectively.
Bulgaria has been a Superbrands member since 2005.
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Eurostat: Two Bulgarians Commit Suicide Per Day
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire