Finance Ministry To Present Draft Budget Report
Bulgaria's Finance Ministry will present a report on the draft budget for 2015 and forecasts for 2016-2017 to the parliamentary budget committee.
The deadline for presenting the report expired on October 31, but due to the early elections, it was postponed.
According to media reports, the draft budget includes 1% GDP growth, deficit below 3% of Bulgaria's GDP and inflation between 1.1 and 1.8%.
Also on Tuesday Parliament will discuss the 2014 budget update at second reading.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BNB Set to Restrict Mortgage Loans
- » Bulgaria in Europe: Why Bulgarians Do Not Use Online Banking?
- » Is Bulgaria In For Higher Staples Prices as Gas Prices Rocket
- » World Bank's ex-CEO Kristalina Georgieva Accused on Exerting Pressure on Bank's staff to Boost China's Ranking in "Doing Business 2018" Report
- » EU Finance Ministers Meet in Slovenia Friday Saturday to Amend Budget Spending Rules for Member States
- » Bulgaria: Minimum Pension Becomes BGN 370