Banks to Repay KTB Deposits Unveiled
Bulgaria's Bank Deposit Insurance Fund has announced the names of the nine banks to be in charge of reimbursing deposits at Corporate Commercial Bank (Corpbank or KTB) from December 4.
After KTB has been under conservatorship since June 20, depositors are still waiting for access to their savings.
The nine financial companies are: Allianz Bank Bulgaria, DSK Bank, United Bulgarian Bank, First Investment Bank, Raiffeisen Bank (Bulgaria), CIBANK, UniCredit Bulbank, Central Cooperative Bank and Eurobank Bulgaria (Postbank).
Within the next five years, depositors at KTB will be able to access their money within the working hours of the respective bank.
All sums of up to BGN 196 000 (EUR 100 000) are guaranteed for a single depositor, regardless of the number of accounts he has opened at Corpbank. This amount of money involves both principal and interests accumulated as of November 6, the date when Bulgaria's fourth-largest lender was declared insolvent.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
As mentioned the Dynam E-Razor 450 comes with a 11.1V 2200mAh 15C LiPo as a standard. After the first flight we felt the temperature of the battery pack and to our surprise it was not warm at all – not even lukewarm. So the battery is definitely good for the Dynam E-Razor 450. We did however upgrade the battery to a 2600 mAh 25C LiPo battery for extra flight time.