Banks to Repay KTB Deposits Unveiled
Bulgaria's Bank Deposit Insurance Fund has announced the names of the nine banks to be in charge of reimbursing deposits at Corporate Commercial Bank (Corpbank or KTB) from December 4.
After KTB has been under conservatorship since June 20, depositors are still waiting for access to their savings.
The nine financial companies are: Allianz Bank Bulgaria, DSK Bank, United Bulgarian Bank, First Investment Bank, Raiffeisen Bank (Bulgaria), CIBANK, UniCredit Bulbank, Central Cooperative Bank and Eurobank Bulgaria (Postbank).
Within the next five years, depositors at KTB will be able to access their money within the working hours of the respective bank.
All sums of up to BGN 196 000 (EUR 100 000) are guaranteed for a single depositor, regardless of the number of accounts he has opened at Corpbank. This amount of money involves both principal and interests accumulated as of November 6, the date when Bulgaria's fourth-largest lender was declared insolvent.
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » Average Social Security Income For the Country for December 2018 was BGN 954.90
- » EP Supports an Increase of Over BGN 3 billion in the Budget For Bulgaria After 2020
- » Prof. Steve Hanke: Bulgaria Has a Low Flat Tax and That's Great
- » MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria
- » IMF: Bulgaria's Robust Economic Growth Paves Way for Further Reforms
As mentioned the Dynam E-Razor 450 comes with a 11.1V 2200mAh 15C LiPo as a standard. After the first flight we felt the temperature of the battery pack and to our surprise it was not warm at all – not even lukewarm. So the battery is definitely good for the Dynam E-Razor 450. We did however upgrade the battery to a 2600 mAh 25C LiPo battery for extra flight time.