Klitschko Hit Pulev With Force Equalling 450 Kg
Heavyweight world boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko hit contender Kubrat Pulev with a force equalling 450 kg in the third round of the boxing match between the two on November 15 in Hamburg, writes Bild.de.
Pulev, who was knocked out in the fifth round, sustained series of hard blows and got knocked down twice in the first round and once in the third.
The knockout blow in the fifth round had a force of 200 kg, claims Bild.de.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea Will Skip Tokyo Olympics over Covid-19 Concerns
- » North Macedonia Scores Stunning Win over Germany in World Cup Qualifying
- » Three Gold Medals for Boryana Kalein at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:2 to Italy in Second Consecutive WC Qualification in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is World Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Bulgaria Started with 1:3 Defeat to Switzerland WC Qualifications