Four Immigrants Found Dead Near Bulgarian-Serbian Border
The bodies of four immigrants were found near the Bulgarian-Serbian border, near the villages of Rakovitsa and Kireevo, north-western Bulgaria, said the Interior Ministry press office.
According to the police, the bodies of the men from Syria and Iraq bore no signs of violence and the most likely cause of death is exposure. An autopsy will establish the cause with certainty.
All four were going through the procedure of getting a refugee status and apparently attempted to illegally cross the border to Serbia.
Earlier this week the border police rescued two groups of immigrants who got lost in the same area, attempting to illegally cross the border. They were from Algiers, Afghanistan, Pakisan, Iraq and Syria.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth