Jury for European Youth Capital 2017 to Meet in Brussels
The 11-member jury that is to award the title European Youth Capital 2017 is to meet in Brussels today.
Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna is among the four cities that are competing for the prestigious nomination, the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) reminds.
A special event dedicated to Varna’s bid was held at the European Parliament.
The event was attended by Varna Mayor Ivan Portnih and a number of Bulgarian MEPs.
The winning city will be announced at a ceremony in the Romanian city of Cluj-Napoca on November 19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » An Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali