The Economist: Bulgaria's GDP to Grow 2.5% Next Year
The new Bulgarian government will prioritize growth over austerity to placate the public mood, the Economist has predicted.
Actions of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov's new government will result in a "mild but sustained expansion" of the economy, the forecast continues.
The magazine's estimates published on its website are included in The World in 2015's print edition.
Its figures for Bulgaria in 2015 include an inflation rate of 1.2 percent and a budget deficit equal to 1.5 percent of GDP.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 'Bulgaria Phone Scammers Rob, Blackmail Elderly'
- » NY Times: Bulgaria Grows Uneasy as Trump Complicates Ties to Russia
- » NY Times: As Support for EU Flags Elsewhere, Bulgaria Sees Its Benefits
- » DW: German Businesses Prefer Trade with Bulgaria over Investment
- » The Economist: Bulgaria, Moldova Presidents 'Less Pro-Russian Than Advertised'
- » AFP: Bulgaria's Radev 'Struck a Chord by Attacking the Status Quo'