Bulgaria To Get BGN 700 M From EU Environment Programme By End 2014
The European Commission has approved the measures for improved management and control of the Environment Programme, proposed by Bulgaria, reports the BNR public broadcaster, quoting Brussels sources.
It is expected that on Friday the EC will announce the restoration of the payments under the programme. They were halted around a year ago and since then Bulgaria undertook series of measures and inspections.
A news conference of Tomislav Donchev, Deputy PM for Absorption of EU Funds, Economic Policy and Environment Minister Ivelina Vasileva is also set for Friday.
According to the BNR report, by the end of the year Bulgaria will get BGN 700 M under the Environment Programme.
- » The EC has Warned Bulgaria to Comply with th Green Laws
- » Bulgaria to Formally Apply to Join EU's Banking Union
- » GERB Leader: I am Convinced that Austria and Romania will Continue the Key Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria Entered a Schengen Mode for the Eurozone Too
- » ECB Could take more than One Tear to Assess Bulgaria's Banking Union Bid
- » Bulgaria's Path towards ERM II Participation