Organic Farming Becomes Priority Of Agriculture Ministry
Organic farming and continuous support of livestock breeding and horticulture will be the top priorities of Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture, said Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva at a news conference.
She said she was expecting the Brussels' approval of the new Rural Development Programme and the saving of BGN 1.7 B from the old one. Those payments were halted because the programme lacked inspection and certification.
According to Taneva, the ministry will work for diversification of Bulgaria's agriculture, support for the small and medium agricultural producers and sustainable development of the rural areas.
“We are not going to be generous in promises, but in fulfilled commitments,” Taneva said.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria