Veliko Tarnovo Hoteliers Are Most Hospitable In Bulgaria
The hoteliers in the old capital of Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo, are the most hospitable in the country, according to a survey of the trivago.bg hotel internet portal among 140 M users of 30 localised versions of the portal.
The region gets an average user rating of 83 points, out of 100. Highest ranking accommodation in the Veliko Tarnovo region is Hostel Mostel with 90 points.
The Veliko Tarnovo region is followed by Gabrovo, Pazardzhik and Lovech. Sofia ranks sixth, Plovdiv is seventh.
Of the analysed 12 Bulgarian regions, lowest ranking is Dobrich, with 78 points.
The most liked hotel accommodation in Bulgaria among the trivago users is the Old Plovdiv Guest House in the Old Town of Plovdiv. It gets an average of 94 points.
It is followed by Varna's hotel mOdus and Sofia's Casa Ferrari Bed&Breakfast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria