Bulgaria’s Government To Have First Session, Discuss Budget Update
The first session of new Bulgaria’s government will start on Tuesday.
The government will discuss the budget update and amendments to the tax laws. It transpired on Monday that it will table a new proposal, withdrawing the one made by the caretaker government.
According to the new draft, posted on the finance website on Monday, the new update provides for an excessive deficit of 3.7% of GDP, or a little below BGN 3 B.
For comparison the caretaker's estimations for a bigger excessive deficit. Both the old and the new budget update plans provide for a new state loan of BGN 4.5 B.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: State Treasury in Red, Deficit Runs at BGN 183 Million
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: How Government Will Support People in Time of Pandemic
- » Bulgaria’s Government: Minimum Wage to Be Raised to BGN 650 As of January 2021
- » Bulgarian Development Bank Provides Easy Loans