Ivelina Vasileva - Minister of Environment and Waters (GERB)
Ivelina Vasileva is Minister of Environment and Waters in the minority coalition government of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc led by Boyko Borisov that took office on Friday.
Vasileva was elected member of parliament running on GERB ticket in October 5 snap vote.
In 2012, she was Deputy Minister of Environment and Waters in Borisov’s previous government.
Prior to entering the previous parliament, also on GERB ticket, Vasileva was deputy mayor of the Black Sea city of Burgas in charge of environment protection and EU-funded projects.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Germany Pockets EUR 2.9 Billion from Greece Bailouts
- » Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
- » The Netherlands Gave the Green Light for Macedonia's Talks with the EU, but are Expected to Veto Negotiations with Albania
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters