Ivelina Vasileva - Minister of Environment and Waters (GERB)
Ivelina Vasileva is Minister of Environment and Waters in the minority coalition government of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc led by Boyko Borisov that took office on Friday.
Vasileva was elected member of parliament running on GERB ticket in October 5 snap vote.
In 2012, she was Deputy Minister of Environment and Waters in Borisov’s previous government.
Prior to entering the previous parliament, also on GERB ticket, Vasileva was deputy mayor of the Black Sea city of Burgas in charge of environment protection and EU-funded projects.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria