Bulgarian Socialist Party to Announce Top-Level Reshuffle
Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP)'s leader Mihail Mikov is expected to propose changes to the party's Executive Bureau to address the crisis socialists are undergoing in the last year.
Mikov will put forward his proposals on Friday afternoon, when the party is to hold a National Council meeting, with some reports suggesting his moves could include the dismissal of a number of key members from the party's leadership.
The BSP suffered two consecutive defeats from conservative GERB, trailing far behind the party in both European and national elections in May and October respectively.
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km