Bulgarian Socialist Party to Announce Top-Level Reshuffle
Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP)'s leader Mihail Mikov is expected to propose changes to the party's Executive Bureau to address the crisis socialists are undergoing in the last year.
Mikov will put forward his proposals on Friday afternoon, when the party is to hold a National Council meeting, with some reports suggesting his moves could include the dismissal of a number of key members from the party's leadership.
The BSP suffered two consecutive defeats from conservative GERB, trailing far behind the party in both European and national elections in May and October respectively.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia