Krasen Kralev - Sports Minister (GERB)
Krasen Kralev is Minister of Sports in the coalition cabinet of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc (RB) led by Boyko Borisov.
He was elected member of Bulgaria’s Parliament in October 5 early elections running on GERB ticket.
Kralev is founder and board chairman of MAG Communications, a group of marketing communication agencies. He also owns Alternative Media Group and Web Media Group which comprise over a dozen of websites.
He was deputy chairman of New Time party, a position he resigned from in July 2009.
In 1990, Kralev was co-founder of Bulgaria’s Federation of Independent Students’ Societies and the Bulgarian Association for Fair Elections and Civil Rights.
He had assisted US’ National Democratic Institute in conducting election monitoring missions in Albania, South Africa, Yemen, Ukraine and former Yugoslavia.
Kralev had taken part in the planning and managing of the election campaigns of Bulgarian Presidents Zhelyu Zhelev (1991) and Petar Stoyanov (1996) and Bulgarian Prime Minister Simeon-Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (2001).
Born in 1967, Kralev holds a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- » The Guardian: Donald Trump’s Child Cruelty Shocks us, but it Shouldn’t Surprise us
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy