Veselin Vuchkov - Minister of Interior
Veselin Vuchkov, Bulgaria's new Interior Minister, was born in 1968.
He graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Sofia University in 1994 and became trainee judge at the Sofia District Court.
He later worked as an investigator or the Sofia Investigation Office for the next two years, but later chose to pursue his academic career by teaching at the Academy of the Ministry of Interior between 1996 and 2009 and at a number of other institutions afterwards.
Vuchkov became a Doctor of Law in 2003. In 2010 he also obtained an Associate Professor's degree.
He was also Deputy Interior Minister in GERB's 2009-2013 cabinet.
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus