Veselin Vuchkov - Minister of Interior
Veselin Vuchkov, Bulgaria's new Interior Minister, was born in 1968.
He graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Sofia University in 1994 and became trainee judge at the Sofia District Court.
He later worked as an investigator or the Sofia Investigation Office for the next two years, but later chose to pursue his academic career by teaching at the Academy of the Ministry of Interior between 1996 and 2009 and at a number of other institutions afterwards.
Vuchkov became a Doctor of Law in 2003. In 2010 he also obtained an Associate Professor's degree.
He was also Deputy Interior Minister in GERB's 2009-2013 cabinet.
- » The Guardian: Donald Trump’s Child Cruelty Shocks us, but it Shouldn’t Surprise us
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy