Vladislav Goranov - Finance Minister (GERB)
Vladislav Goranov will serve as Minister of Finance in the coalition cabinet of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc (RB) led by Boyko Borisov.
Goranov, born in 1977, holds a degree in economics from D. Tsenov Academy of Economics in Svishtov.
From 2001 until 2009 Goranov was head of Social Expenditures department at the Finance Ministry.
He was member of Parliament from GERB party and served as Deputy Finance Minister in Borisov’s previous government (2009-2013).
He left the group of GERB MP’s in Parliament in February 2014. Since June 2014 Goranov has been executive director and board member of Municipal Bank.
- » The EC has Warned Bulgaria to Comply with th Green Laws
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Bulgarian Parliament Voted for Two New Naval Vessels
- » Trump Says he Holds Putin 'Personally Responsible' for Election Meddling