Vladislav Goranov - Finance Minister (GERB)
Vladislav Goranov will serve as Minister of Finance in the coalition cabinet of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc (RB) led by Boyko Borisov.
Goranov, born in 1977, holds a degree in economics from D. Tsenov Academy of Economics in Svishtov.
From 2001 until 2009 Goranov was head of Social Expenditures department at the Finance Ministry.
He was member of Parliament from GERB party and served as Deputy Finance Minister in Borisov’s previous government (2009-2013).
He left the group of GERB MP’s in Parliament in February 2014. Since June 2014 Goranov has been executive director and board member of Municipal Bank.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria