Ivaylo Kalfin - Deputy PM in Charge of Social Policy (ABV)
Ivaylo Kalfin, the Deputy Prime Minister in Charge of Demographic and Social Policy and Minister Of Social Policy was born in Sofia in 1964.
Kalfin has studied International Economic Relations in the University of National and World Economy in Sofia and International Banking in the Loughborough University.
He has specialized in Austria and the US.
He was Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria and Deputy Prime Minister from 2005 to 2009. Kalfin was a member of European Parliament (2009-2014).
A lawmaker in the 37th, 38th and 40th Bulgarian National Assemblies. Kalfin speaks English, French, Spanish and Russian.
He has been teaching finances at the International University, Sofia.
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus