Ivaylo Kalfin - Deputy PM in Charge of Social Policy (ABV)
Ivaylo Kalfin, the Deputy Prime Minister in Charge of Demographic and Social Policy and Minister Of Social Policy was born in Sofia in 1964.
Kalfin has studied International Economic Relations in the University of National and World Economy in Sofia and International Banking in the Loughborough University.
He has specialized in Austria and the US.
He was Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria and Deputy Prime Minister from 2005 to 2009. Kalfin was a member of European Parliament (2009-2014).
A lawmaker in the 37th, 38th and 40th Bulgarian National Assemblies. Kalfin speaks English, French, Spanish and Russian.
He has been teaching finances at the International University, Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Political Parties want Health Minister Katsarov's Resignation
- » Moscow will Host a Meeting with the Taliban on Afghanistan Today
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun