Ivaylo Kalfin - Deputy PM in Charge of Social Policy (ABV)
Ivaylo Kalfin, the Deputy Prime Minister in Charge of Demographic and Social Policy and Minister Of Social Policy was born in Sofia in 1964.
Kalfin has studied International Economic Relations in the University of National and World Economy in Sofia and International Banking in the Loughborough University.
He has specialized in Austria and the US.
He was Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria and Deputy Prime Minister from 2005 to 2009. Kalfin was a member of European Parliament (2009-2014).
A lawmaker in the 37th, 38th and 40th Bulgarian National Assemblies. Kalfin speaks English, French, Spanish and Russian.
He has been teaching finances at the International University, Sofia.
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Zoran Zaev Began a Political Purge in His Party
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail