Todor Tanev – Minister of Education (RB)
Todor Tanev was born in Sofia in 1957.
He has a degree in sociology from the Sofia University. He is one of the founders and dean of the Political Science department in the Sofia University (1993-2000). Currently he heads the Public Administration department.
Tanev also teaches in New Bulgarian University, Sofia, and the American University in Bulgaria, Blagoevgrad.
He is author of several books on public policies and political science.
Tanev is fluent in English, Russian, German and Hungarian.
Tanev is member of the citizen council of the RB.
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus