Nikolai Nenchev – Minister of Defence (RB)
He has masters degrees in law and political science. Nenchev has taught in the New Bulgarian University, Sofia.
Nenchev is deputy chair of the “European Integration” association and coordinator of the programme for trans-border cooperation and European integration for South Eastern Europe.
He was the head of staff of Vice President Todor Kavaldzhiev.
Nenchev is the leader of the Bulgarian Agricultural People's Union (BZNS), now member of the RB coalition.
Currently he is also the Deputy Chair of RB's group in Parliament.
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus