Nikolai Nenchev – Minister of Defence (RB)
He has masters degrees in law and political science. Nenchev has taught in the New Bulgarian University, Sofia.
Nenchev is deputy chair of the “European Integration” association and coordinator of the programme for trans-border cooperation and European integration for South Eastern Europe.
He was the head of staff of Vice President Todor Kavaldzhiev.
Nenchev is the leader of the Bulgarian Agricultural People's Union (BZNS), now member of the RB coalition.
Currently he is also the Deputy Chair of RB's group in Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria