Petar Moskov – Minister of Health (RB)
Petar Moskov was born on December 17, 1970 in Sofia.
He has a degree in medicine from the Medical University – Sofia with a specialty in anesthesiology and intensive care. He has specialised in France, the UK, Spain and the US.
He works as a senior teaching assistant in the St. Ana university hospital in Sofia, in the anesthesiology and intensive care ward.
Since 2013 Moskov is the deputy leader of the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB), now part of the RB coalition.
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus