Petar Moskov – Minister of Health (RB)
Petar Moskov was born on December 17, 1970 in Sofia.
He has a degree in medicine from the Medical University – Sofia with a specialty in anesthesiology and intensive care. He has specialised in France, the UK, Spain and the US.
He works as a senior teaching assistant in the St. Ana university hospital in Sofia, in the anesthesiology and intensive care ward.
Since 2013 Moskov is the deputy leader of the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB), now part of the RB coalition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria