Bozhidar Lukarski – Minister of Economy (RB)
Bozhidar Lukarski was born on June 23, 1972 in Pernik.
He has a degree in law from the Sofia University and since 2008 is a layer, member of the Sofia College of the Barristers.
Before that he was mayor of the Mladost district in Sofia (2003-2007). In the period before that Lukarski worked as chief secretary of the Mladost district municipality and chief legal expert of the Agency for Post Privatisation Control.
Since the summer of 2013 Lukarski is the leader of the Union of Democratic Forces (SDS), part of the coalition of the Reformist Bloc.
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Navy Servicemen Participated in Joint Exercise in Varna
- » Israeli F-16S: A Possible Upgrade to the Bulgarian Air Force
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway