Bozhidar Lukarski – Minister of Economy (RB)
Bozhidar Lukarski was born on June 23, 1972 in Pernik.
He has a degree in law from the Sofia University and since 2008 is a layer, member of the Sofia College of the Barristers.
Before that he was mayor of the Mladost district in Sofia (2003-2007). In the period before that Lukarski worked as chief secretary of the Mladost district municipality and chief legal expert of the Agency for Post Privatisation Control.
Since the summer of 2013 Lukarski is the leader of the Union of Democratic Forces (SDS), part of the coalition of the Reformist Bloc.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria