Bozhidar Lukarski – Minister of Economy (RB)
Bozhidar Lukarski was born on June 23, 1972 in Pernik.
He has a degree in law from the Sofia University and since 2008 is a layer, member of the Sofia College of the Barristers.
Before that he was mayor of the Mladost district in Sofia (2003-2007). In the period before that Lukarski worked as chief secretary of the Mladost district municipality and chief legal expert of the Agency for Post Privatisation Control.
Since the summer of 2013 Lukarski is the leader of the Union of Democratic Forces (SDS), part of the coalition of the Reformist Bloc.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Overview: Where does Bulgaria Stand in the Tense Situation between NATO, Ukraine and Russia
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia will be Connected via another Border Crossing
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria can join a NATO Exercise with a Battalion of 1,000 people
- » Source from Brussels: Bulgaria does Not Want American Soldiers, but is Ready to Accept French
- » The OECD is Starting Negotiations with Bulgaria and Five other Countries
- » Bulgarian MPs Entered Parliament without Showing a Green Certificate