Hristo Ivanov – Minister of Justice (RB quota)
Hristo Ivanov keeps his job as Minister for Justice.
He was born on September 13, 1974 in Sofia.
Ivanov holds an MA in Law from the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski" and completed specializations at the Fulbright/Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program, the Washington College of Law in the spheres of law, national security, and court appointment procedures in the US.
In the period 1996-2002, he was project coordinator in the sphere of judiciary and judicial reform within the American Bar Association's Rule of Law Initiative.
From 2002 to 2006, Ivanov was independent consultant on projects of international institutions, international technical assistance programs and private customers related to evaluating legislation and consolidation of the rule of law.
He has been Program Director of the Bulgarian Institute for Legal Initiatives since 2006, where he heads projects in the sphere of judicial reform, prevention of corruption and consolidation of the rule of law.
Ivanov has been registered as a lawyer since 2002.
He is fluent in English and Russian.
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov: Machine Building Makes 25 To 30 % Of Domestic Gross Product
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes