Daniel Mitov - Minister of Foreign Affairs (RB quota)
Bulgaria's caretaker minister of foreign affairs Daniel Mitov, retains his job in the new regular government.
He is one of the youngest ministers.
Born in 1977, he graduated from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski'' Mitov has taken part in international exchange programmes of Marshall Memorial Fund and the „Programme des personnalites d’avenir” of the French foreign ministry.
In 2002 Mitov worked in the Political Academy for Central and Southeast Europe. In 2006 he became executive director of Bulgaria's Democracy Foundation and later he became deputy-chairman of right-wing party Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB).
Since the autumn of 2010 he has worked for the US National Democratic Institute - initially in Iraq. As an official NDI representative he has worked also in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, among others.
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Bulgaria Expects this Tear to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began