Bulgaria's GERB Party Signs Partnership Deal with Left-Wing ABV
Bulgaria’s centre-right GERB party and left-wing ABV signed a partnership agreement on Thursday
The agreement opens the way for left wing ABV headed by former President Georgi Parvanov to support the governance programme of GERB and the Reformist Bloc (RB).
GERB and right-wing Reformist Bloc (RB) signed an agreement to form a coalition government earlier on Thursday.
“I’ve already thanked our colleagues from the Patriotic Front who backed the governance declaration, now I thank ABV who did the same,” GERB leader Boyko Borisov said after the signing ceremony.
Domestic » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%
- » Iliana Yotova Talks With Foreign Students of Bulgarian Origin
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Says Oman has Withdrawn Arbitration Claim over Corpbank
- » After Five Unexcused School Absences Social Benefits Suspended for a Year Decides Bulgarian Parliament