Bulgaria's GERB Party Signs Partnership Deal with Left-Wing ABV
Bulgaria’s centre-right GERB party and left-wing ABV signed a partnership agreement on Thursday
The agreement opens the way for left wing ABV headed by former President Georgi Parvanov to support the governance programme of GERB and the Reformist Bloc (RB).
GERB and right-wing Reformist Bloc (RB) signed an agreement to form a coalition government earlier on Thursday.
“I’ve already thanked our colleagues from the Patriotic Front who backed the governance declaration, now I thank ABV who did the same,” GERB leader Boyko Borisov said after the signing ceremony.
Domestic » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria's City of Varna Opens Tender for Supply of Electric, Hybrid Vehicles
- » Sofia Mayor: 90% of Buses in 2019 will be New and up to Highest Environmental Standards
- » Today Begins the Sale of Electronic Vignettes
- » Protest Against the Increased Water Prices is Expected Today in Sofia
- » 24 km more from the Struma Мotorway will be Open for Exploitation
- » Specially Formed Committee to Investigate Data of Corrupt Citizenship Awarding System