Bulgaria's GERB Party Signs Partnership Deal with Left-Wing ABV
Bulgaria’s centre-right GERB party and left-wing ABV signed a partnership agreement on Thursday
The agreement opens the way for left wing ABV headed by former President Georgi Parvanov to support the governance programme of GERB and the Reformist Bloc (RB).
GERB and right-wing Reformist Bloc (RB) signed an agreement to form a coalition government earlier on Thursday.
“I’ve already thanked our colleagues from the Patriotic Front who backed the governance declaration, now I thank ABV who did the same,” GERB leader Boyko Borisov said after the signing ceremony.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Domestic » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend