ABV To Support GERB-RB Governance Programme, Gets Deputy PM Post
ABV, the leftist party of former President Georgi Parvanov will support the governance programme of GERB and the Reformist Bloc (RB), said deputy ABV leader Ivaylo Kalfin at a news conference.
According to Paranov, Kalfin would get a post as deputy Prime Minister and minister of social policy in the new government of Bulgaria.
It is expected that later on Thursday ABV will sign an agreement for support of the GERB-RB government, headed by GERB leader Boyko Borisov.
“We evaluate highly our negotiation team, as a large part of our election campaign promises were upheld in a very convincing manner,” Parvanov said at the news conference.
- » Bulgarian Parliament’s Legal Committee Rejected President's Veto on Penal Code
- » 143 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria have been Closed due to Flu and Bad Weather
- » Libyan Tanker Returned in Bulgarian Waters
- » Fines for Drivers without Vignettes in Bulgaria Start Tomorrow, 16.01
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudsman Maya Manolova Refers Water "Single Price" to Constitutional Court
- » State-owned Company will Build 134 km from the Hemus Motorway