ABV To Support GERB-RB Governance Programme, Gets Deputy PM Post
ABV, the leftist party of former President Georgi Parvanov will support the governance programme of GERB and the Reformist Bloc (RB), said deputy ABV leader Ivaylo Kalfin at a news conference.
According to Paranov, Kalfin would get a post as deputy Prime Minister and minister of social policy in the new government of Bulgaria.
It is expected that later on Thursday ABV will sign an agreement for support of the GERB-RB government, headed by GERB leader Boyko Borisov.
“We evaluate highly our negotiation team, as a large part of our election campaign promises were upheld in a very convincing manner,” Parvanov said at the news conference.
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties