Bulgarian Airline to Operate Sofia – Kuala Lumpur Flights
Bulgarian airline BH Air will operate an international flight Sofia – Kuala Lumpur – Sofia, according to a decision of the caretaker government.
The operation of a Bulgarian airline on the Bulgaria – Malaysia aviation market will contribute to increasing passenger flows to and from our country, stimulating an increase in revenues from the carriage of passengers and cargo, and boosting trade and economic ties and goods traffic with Malaysia and with the countries in Southeast Asia and the Pacific region, according to a media statement of the caretaker government.
The airline has six months to start conducting flights along the route, thereby implementing a provision contained in an agreement between Bulgaria and Malaysia from 1970.
- » Brussels with a New Invitation to Municipalities to Apply for Free Wi-Fi
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Greece is Preparing to Cut Income Taxes
- » Minister Karanikolov Opened a Bulgarian - Indonesian Business Forum
- » The New Biovet Peshtera Plant Opens Today