Bulgaria's Border Police Returns Guard Dogs At Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry said it brings back to service the guard dogs at the Bulgarian-Turkish border, reports the 24 Chasa daily.
The canines, traditionally German Shepherds, will patrol the border after a 20-year intermission, due to the increase of illegal immigrants trying to cross the border. Until now the dogs were used only occasionally for manhunts, but are now back to full-time service.
The construction of a modern dog kennel at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing is almost complete. It will house 10 dogs.
- » 12 Wine-Culinary Destinations of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Nurses are Again Protesting, they do not Believe the Promise of the Health Minister
- » Taxi Drivers in Sofia are Protesting
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » World Happiness Report: Bulgaria is Ranked 97th in the World
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France