Bulgaria's Border Police Returns Guard Dogs At Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry said it brings back to service the guard dogs at the Bulgarian-Turkish border, reports the 24 Chasa daily.
The canines, traditionally German Shepherds, will patrol the border after a 20-year intermission, due to the increase of illegal immigrants trying to cross the border. Until now the dogs were used only occasionally for manhunts, but are now back to full-time service.
The construction of a modern dog kennel at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing is almost complete. It will house 10 dogs.
- » Foreign Affairs Minister: Bulgarians in the UK have Nothing to Worry About
- » Children Opened an Exhibition of Tolerance in Bulgaria’s Parliament
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Dimitar Petrov, the Director of Beloved Bulgarian Films has Passed Away
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak