Bulgaria's Border Police Returns Guard Dogs At Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry said it brings back to service the guard dogs at the Bulgarian-Turkish border, reports the 24 Chasa daily.
The canines, traditionally German Shepherds, will patrol the border after a 20-year intermission, due to the increase of illegal immigrants trying to cross the border. Until now the dogs were used only occasionally for manhunts, but are now back to full-time service.
The construction of a modern dog kennel at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing is almost complete. It will house 10 dogs.
- » Five Measles Cases Registered in the Area of Kyustendil
- » Almost 3000 Farmers have Received over 3 million leva for Pest Control
- » Free Parking in Sofia Centre for the Next 3 Days
- » Candidate for the Concession of Sofia Airport Will Build a National Stadium
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam