Bulgaria's Border Police Returns Guard Dogs At Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry said it brings back to service the guard dogs at the Bulgarian-Turkish border, reports the 24 Chasa daily.
The canines, traditionally German Shepherds, will patrol the border after a 20-year intermission, due to the increase of illegal immigrants trying to cross the border. Until now the dogs were used only occasionally for manhunts, but are now back to full-time service.
The construction of a modern dog kennel at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing is almost complete. It will house 10 dogs.
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » Bulgarian Students with 4 Medals from the International Olympiad in Biology
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister