100 Biggest Software Companies in Bulgaria Reported Revenues of EUR 565 M in 2013
The 100 biggest software companies in Bulgaria have reported total revenues of EUR 565 M in 2013, up by 12% on the year, compared to a GDP growth of the country of 1%, according to a survey.
A survey of market research agencyCBN Pannoff, Stoytcheff & Co agency, as cited by technews.bg, indicates that the revenues of the top 100 software companies in Bulgaria amount to 1.4% of the GDP in 2013, reaching a historic high for the software business in the country.
In 2008, the revenues of the top 100 software companies in Bulgaria amounted to 0.86% of the GDP.
The survey of CBN includes software companies from 4 sectors, including distributors, integrators, outsourcing suppliers, and independent software vendors.
The new report CBNTop100 Bulgaria Software business summarizes the results of 230 software companies in Bulgaria with a total market share of over 93%, according to the market research agency.
The list of the top 25 firms in the ranking is available at the blog of the market research agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cryptocurrencies Went Down out of Consolidation
- » Diesel and Gasoline more Expensive for Foreigners in Hungary
- » Moo Lander the all-Bulgarian Computer Game with Cows will be Officially Released on May 27
- » CEE VC Summit by Vestbee gathered VC Fund Managers from all around Europe
- » President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Heating Companies want up to 332% Increase in the Price of Heating and Hot Water