Bulgaria’s Govt Debt at EUR 9.572 B in end-September 2014
Bulgaria’s government debt amounted to EUR 9.572 B in end-September 2014, according to Finance Ministry data.
In September, Bulgaria’s government debt increased by EUR 85.1 M on the month.
By September 30, 2014, the share of the debt-to-GDP ratio stood at 23.2% (compared to 23.0% in August), with a 13.4% share of external debt (against 13.4% in August) and a 9.8% share of internal debt (against 9.6% in August).
By this indicator, Bulgaria ranks far below the EU limit of a debt-to-GDP ratio below 60%.
As regards the structure of government debt, the share of internal debt amounted to 42.3% and the share of external debt stood at 57.7%.
The share of government debt denominated in euro was 58.0%, that in BGN 31.5%, in USD 9.6% and 0.9% in other currencies.
Government debt payments in September amounted to BGN 369.1 M.
Payments denominated in BGN had the largest share since the beginning of the year, at 79.5%, followed by EUR-denominated payments at14.7%, and USD-denominated payments at 5.4%.
Government guaranteed debt reached EUR 351.5 M in September 2014.
The government-guaranteed debt-to-GDP ratio was 0.9%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Record Decline: Euro Zones GDP Shrank by 14.4%
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Economy Will Support the Economy with BGN 1.8 Billion
- » LIVE: Bulgarian Government is Allocating BGN 1 Billion for Social and Economic Measures in the Fight Against COVID-19
- » Experts Predict a 21% Increase in Bankruptcies in Bulgaria
- » What is Bitcoin Halving and Why Is It Important?