Plovdiv Attracts Three Outsourcing Companies
Bulgaria's second largest city, Plovdiv, has attracted three large outsourcing companies, according to Mediapool.bg.
During the Bulgaria As An Outsourcing Destination conference, which took in Plovdiv in the end of this week, it transpired that within the next few monthst, the companies Scale Focus, 60К and UNIFY.
60K will open its office in the beginning of 2015. It will employ 100 people and bu the end of the year might increase its staff to 150-200 people.
According to Plovdiv's deputy mayor Stefan Stoyanov, the main attractions of Plovdiv as an outsourcing destination are the good demographic indicators, the geographic locations and the good education system in the city.
- » The Free Parking in the Blue and Green Zone in Sofia was Extended until April 12
- » Germany Shows Interest to Purchase Protective Clothing from Bulgaria
- » What is the Purpose of Business Insurance?
- » Businesses and Trade Unions Demand more Compensations over COVID-19 Crisis
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Donated Fuel to Fight Coronavirus
- » 10,000 Bulgarians were in Italy Last Month