Plovdiv Attracts Three Outsourcing Companies
Bulgaria's second largest city, Plovdiv, has attracted three large outsourcing companies, according to Mediapool.bg.
During the Bulgaria As An Outsourcing Destination conference, which took in Plovdiv in the end of this week, it transpired that within the next few monthst, the companies Scale Focus, 60К and UNIFY.
60K will open its office in the beginning of 2015. It will employ 100 people and bu the end of the year might increase its staff to 150-200 people.
According to Plovdiv's deputy mayor Stefan Stoyanov, the main attractions of Plovdiv as an outsourcing destination are the good demographic indicators, the geographic locations and the good education system in the city.
- » Bobov Dol TPP Executive Director Charged with Mismanagement of Hazardous Waste
- » The Car Market in China Collapsed due to the Coronavirus
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Google Launched the New Version of Android 11