Plovdiv Attracts Three Outsourcing Companies
Bulgaria's second largest city, Plovdiv, has attracted three large outsourcing companies, according to Mediapool.bg.
During the Bulgaria As An Outsourcing Destination conference, which took in Plovdiv in the end of this week, it transpired that within the next few monthst, the companies Scale Focus, 60К and UNIFY.
60K will open its office in the beginning of 2015. It will employ 100 people and bu the end of the year might increase its staff to 150-200 people.
According to Plovdiv's deputy mayor Stefan Stoyanov, the main attractions of Plovdiv as an outsourcing destination are the good demographic indicators, the geographic locations and the good education system in the city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Welcome in Greece with Negative Rapid Antigen Covid Test
- » Bulgarian NRA Collected BGN 4 Мillion Unpaid Taxes in 7 Days
- » Greece Accepts Bulgarian Tourists with Rapid Antigen Test
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Can Bulgarian Tourism Survive without Foreigners This Summer?
- » Effects of Bitcoin Halving on Miners and Investors