Plovdiv Attracts Three Outsourcing Companies
Bulgaria's second largest city, Plovdiv, has attracted three large outsourcing companies, according to Mediapool.bg.
During the Bulgaria As An Outsourcing Destination conference, which took in Plovdiv in the end of this week, it transpired that within the next few monthst, the companies Scale Focus, 60К and UNIFY.
60K will open its office in the beginning of 2015. It will employ 100 people and bu the end of the year might increase its staff to 150-200 people.
According to Plovdiv's deputy mayor Stefan Stoyanov, the main attractions of Plovdiv as an outsourcing destination are the good demographic indicators, the geographic locations and the good education system in the city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Presidents of Austia and Bulgaria Discuss Topical Issues
- » Tourists from Romania 46.7 Percent of All EU Visitors to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Air Adds New Flights to Regular Schedule in August and September
- » Trade between Moscow and European Union up 2% in First Quarter of 2021
- » Health Ministry Orders Termination of Contract for New Children's Hospital
- » Acute Shortage of Medical Professionals Adds Pressure to Bulgarian Healthcare System