Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
The extension of Sofia's red line will reach the airport in April 2015, said Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova who inspected the construction process.
The inspection established that the work was 72% complete and the metro station at the airport will be finished by end of November.
“This metro station will be the first impression of Sofia for those who land at the airport,” Fandakova said, quoted by Mediapool.bg. “But it is most important that the fast and convenient public transport to reach the airport.”
According to Fandakova, the other extension of the red line, to the business park in the Mladost 4 district, is 60% complete, but the traffic along the “Aleksander Malinov” boulevard would most likely be restored by November 20.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Children over 12, Can Be Vaccinated with Pfizer Vaccine
- » Bulgarians Who Were in Contact with Covid, May Be Six Times above Official Figures Says Survey
- » Most Bulgarians Are Afraid to Report Corruption Shows Survey
- » Italian Guardia di Finanza Seize 6 Tonnes of Hashish on US Flagged Yacht with 3 Bulgarians on Board
- » EU Declares Bulgaria Green Zone on Continent’s Morbidity Map
- » Three People Injured in Shooting in Central Berlin on Monday