Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
The extension of Sofia's red line will reach the airport in April 2015, said Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova who inspected the construction process.
The inspection established that the work was 72% complete and the metro station at the airport will be finished by end of November.
“This metro station will be the first impression of Sofia for those who land at the airport,” Fandakova said, quoted by Mediapool.bg. “But it is most important that the fast and convenient public transport to reach the airport.”
According to Fandakova, the other extension of the red line, to the business park in the Mladost 4 district, is 60% complete, but the traffic along the “Aleksander Malinov” boulevard would most likely be restored by November 20.
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » 412 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian and Romanian Medics Left for Austria to Help with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- » 399 COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria is Interested in Buying 30,000 PCR Tests from South Korea