Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
The extension of Sofia's red line will reach the airport in April 2015, said Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova who inspected the construction process.
The inspection established that the work was 72% complete and the metro station at the airport will be finished by end of November.
“This metro station will be the first impression of Sofia for those who land at the airport,” Fandakova said, quoted by Mediapool.bg. “But it is most important that the fast and convenient public transport to reach the airport.”
According to Fandakova, the other extension of the red line, to the business park in the Mladost 4 district, is 60% complete, but the traffic along the “Aleksander Malinov” boulevard would most likely be restored by November 20.
- » Bulgaria - One of the EU Countries with the Highest Shares of Total Revenue from Environmental Tax
- » BGN 20 Million Allocated for Ambulance Helicopters
- » ROADPOL Operation: Over 3000 Violations Registered
- » Green Zone to be Introduced in 4 More Sofia Neighbourhoods?
- » First Case of a COVID-19 Infected in Israel
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia