Bulgaria To Spend BGN 7 M On Tourism Promotion
Bulgaria will spend BGN 7 M on advertising campaign, promoting it as an attractive tourist destination with rich history and architecture, SPA resorts and beautiful nature, reports News.bg.
The money is coming from the EU Regional Development Programme for the period 2007-2013. The main goal of the project is to organise campaigns promoting Bulgaria at target markets such as Germany, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Poland and Sweden.
The implementation term of the project is three years. According to the project manager Anelia Genova the markets were chosen through marketing surveys.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Sofia will have an "Ice Park"