Bulgaria To Spend BGN 7 M On Tourism Promotion
Bulgaria will spend BGN 7 M on advertising campaign, promoting it as an attractive tourist destination with rich history and architecture, SPA resorts and beautiful nature, reports News.bg.
The money is coming from the EU Regional Development Programme for the period 2007-2013. The main goal of the project is to organise campaigns promoting Bulgaria at target markets such as Germany, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Poland and Sweden.
The implementation term of the project is three years. According to the project manager Anelia Genova the markets were chosen through marketing surveys.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia Airport Recorded a Decline of 3.8 Million Passengers compared to Pre-COVID levels
- » Number of Israeli Tourists who want to Visit Bulgaria is Increasing
- » The Regime for Entry into Bulgaria of Citizens of some Countries is Changing
- » Bulgarian hoteliers: The winter season will end if the entry of foreign citizens is banned
- » Sofia Airport has served 3.3 million passengers in 2021
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will start in January 2022