Bulgaria To Spend BGN 7 M On Tourism Promotion
Bulgaria will spend BGN 7 M on advertising campaign, promoting it as an attractive tourist destination with rich history and architecture, SPA resorts and beautiful nature, reports News.bg.
The money is coming from the EU Regional Development Programme for the period 2007-2013. The main goal of the project is to organise campaigns promoting Bulgaria at target markets such as Germany, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Poland and Sweden.
The implementation term of the project is three years. According to the project manager Anelia Genova the markets were chosen through marketing surveys.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria