Caretaker PM Georgi Bliznashki Tables Budget Update Draft In Parliament
Caretaker PM Georgi Bliznashki will table a draft proposal for the an update of Bulgaria's state budget on Tuesday.
According to Bilznashki this must be priority number one on the agenda of the Mps.
According to the draft, the budget deficit will reach 4% of the country's GDP, or by more than BGN 1 B above the initially provided.
The other two parties in the tripartite council – employers and trade unions - have disagreed with the proposed deficit above 3% of GDP and a new state debt.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Half of Bulgarians Do Not Approve of the Euro: Top 3 Eurozone Skeptics
- » Financial Advise for UK Expats Worldwide
- » Bulgaria: The Acceleration of Inflation Slows Down in August