Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Record Slight Decrease in Q3 2014
The market price index of dwellings for Q3 2014 compared to Q2 2014 was 99.9%, i.e. the average decrease of the market prices of dwellings was 0.1%, according to Bulgaria's Statistical Institute.
The market price index of the dwellings for the third quarter of 2014 in comparison with the corresponding quarter of the previous year was 100.4%, i.e. the average increase of the market prices of the dwellings was 0.4%.
In the third quarter of 2014 compared to the previous one, a price decrease was recorded in 19 district centers and in Sofia district.
The decrease was more considerable in Kyustendil - by 2.5%, Pernik – by 2.4% and Razgrad - by 1.9%.
In 8 district centers a price increase was recorded. In the third quarter of 2014 the average market price of the dwellings for the whole country was BGN 868.77/sq. m.
The highest average prices were recorded in the following district centers: Sofia – BGN 1 485.67/sq. m, followed by Varna – BGN 1 378.33/sq. m and Burgas – BGN 1 145.33/sq. m.
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv, Burgas and Varna with most Residential Buildings put into Operation
- » The Rents of Premium Offices in Sofia are Growing