Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report
The conservators at Corporate Commercial Bank (Corpbank, KTB) have submitted to the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) the audit report of the financial institution.
KTB was placed under conservatorship by the Bulgarian National Bank on June 20 due to a bank run.
The audit reports on the condition of KTB were prepared by AFA OOD, Deloitte Audit OOD, Ernst & Young OOD, according to a media statement of BNB.
BNB also informs that it has received no offer from a consortium interested in stabilizing KTB.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate
- » "Economist": A Recession in Europe is Inevitable, Bulgaria will be among the Most Affected
- » Bulgaria: Already in the Autumn we will see the first Increases in Interest Rates for New Loans
- » Fed: Inflation remains “Too High”
- » Economic Challenges weigh on the European Investment Activity recorded in Q2 2022
- » The IMF Downgraded its Forecasts for the Growth of the World Economy