65% of Bulgarians Overworked, Stressed – Survey
Stress is the second most commonly reported health problem in the workplace, according to the latest analysis of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work for 2013.
A total of 65.4% of Bulgarian employees say they are overworked, 40.5% complain of lack of time for other activities, and over 20% admit they are subjected to psychological or physical harassment at work, the workplace safety and health blog Otgovori.info reports.
European standards for the evaluation of workplace stress will be introduced for the first time in Bulgaria next week at a seminar organized by the blog, Dnevnik.bg informs.
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Varicella Boom throughout Bulgaria
- » Prosecutor's Office Launched an Investigation into Bobov Dol Thermal Power Plant
- » Kozloduy NPP will be Mmodernized by The American Westinghouse Electric Company
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » BNR: Prosecutor’s Office Investigates Gathering of European Extremists in Sofia