65% of Bulgarians Overworked, Stressed – Survey
Stress is the second most commonly reported health problem in the workplace, according to the latest analysis of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work for 2013.
A total of 65.4% of Bulgarian employees say they are overworked, 40.5% complain of lack of time for other activities, and over 20% admit they are subjected to psychological or physical harassment at work, the workplace safety and health blog Otgovori.info reports.
European standards for the evaluation of workplace stress will be introduced for the first time in Bulgaria next week at a seminar organized by the blog, Dnevnik.bg informs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects