65% of Bulgarians Overworked, Stressed – Survey
Stress is the second most commonly reported health problem in the workplace, according to the latest analysis of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work for 2013.
A total of 65.4% of Bulgarian employees say they are overworked, 40.5% complain of lack of time for other activities, and over 20% admit they are subjected to psychological or physical harassment at work, the workplace safety and health blog Otgovori.info reports.
European standards for the evaluation of workplace stress will be introduced for the first time in Bulgaria next week at a seminar organized by the blog, Dnevnik.bg informs.
- » More than 140,000 People Died from Measles Globally Last Year
- » More than 75% of Households Have Internet Access
- » FAO: Jump in Global Food Prices
- » Germans to Open IT Hub in Sofia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63