65% of Bulgarians Overworked, Stressed – Survey
Stress is the second most commonly reported health problem in the workplace, according to the latest analysis of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work for 2013.
A total of 65.4% of Bulgarian employees say they are overworked, 40.5% complain of lack of time for other activities, and over 20% admit they are subjected to psychological or physical harassment at work, the workplace safety and health blog Otgovori.info reports.
European standards for the evaluation of workplace stress will be introduced for the first time in Bulgaria next week at a seminar organized by the blog, Dnevnik.bg informs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted
- » Mathematician: There is Danger that the Capacity of Hospitals in Bulgaria will be Filled within a Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Fog in the East, Sun in the West of the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 6816 New Cases, 124 Dead, 26,327 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another