Boxer Kubrat Pulev Feeling Stronger As Match with Wladimir Klitschko Postoponed
Bulgarian boxer Kubrat Pulev said that the postponed match for the IBF heavyweight title with champion Wladimir Klitschko has allowed him to further improve his shape.
Initially, the game had to take place on September 6, but it was postponed due to an injury of Klitschko. The new date is November 15, and the fight will take place in Hamburg, Germany.
"I feel great. I attended a very good mountain camp in Bulgaria. I feel very strong and very solid. The training period, which was longer than expected, was positive for me. Thank god things turned out that way because now I feel much better than before and the training sessions are going great," Pulev wrote on his official page on Facebook, as cited by Dnevnik.bg.
- » Anthony Ivanov Ranks 8th at the World Swimming Championship in China
- » VAR to be Introduced in Bulgarian Football in 3 Years, Announced the Head of BFU
- » River Edge out Boca after Extra Time to Win Historic Copa Libertadores
- » Grigor Dimitrov Clarifies his Statement About Sofia Open
- » Kubrat Pulev Signs Multi-year Deal One of the Largest Promotion Agencies
- » Fresh Blow for Bulgaria as Youth Champion Banned For Life Over Doping