Boxer Kubrat Pulev Feeling Stronger As Match with Wladimir Klitschko Postoponed
Bulgarian boxer Kubrat Pulev said that the postponed match for the IBF heavyweight title with champion Wladimir Klitschko has allowed him to further improve his shape.
Initially, the game had to take place on September 6, but it was postponed due to an injury of Klitschko. The new date is November 15, and the fight will take place in Hamburg, Germany.
"I feel great. I attended a very good mountain camp in Bulgaria. I feel very strong and very solid. The training period, which was longer than expected, was positive for me. Thank god things turned out that way because now I feel much better than before and the training sessions are going great," Pulev wrote on his official page on Facebook, as cited by Dnevnik.bg.
- » Grigor Dimitrov: I Dream of Winning Wimbledon this Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out of Top 40 for the First Time in Six Years
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progressed with One Place in the World Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Golden Ensemble in Rhythmic Triumphs in the Crowd in Sofia (Video)