Boxer Kubrat Pulev Feeling Stronger As Match with Wladimir Klitschko Postoponed
Bulgarian boxer Kubrat Pulev said that the postponed match for the IBF heavyweight title with champion Wladimir Klitschko has allowed him to further improve his shape.
Initially, the game had to take place on September 6, but it was postponed due to an injury of Klitschko. The new date is November 15, and the fight will take place in Hamburg, Germany.
"I feel great. I attended a very good mountain camp in Bulgaria. I feel very strong and very solid. The training period, which was longer than expected, was positive for me. Thank god things turned out that way because now I feel much better than before and the training sessions are going great," Pulev wrote on his official page on Facebook, as cited by Dnevnik.bg.
- » Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Daniel Asenov is European Boxing Champion for the Sixth Time
- » WORLD CHAMPION! Petar Stoychev is the Fastest in the World in Swimming in Icy Waters!
- » Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Ready to Return for the Masters Game in Miami
- » For the First time, Bulgarian Became the World Vice Champion in the Biathlon