Boxer Kubrat Pulev Feeling Stronger As Match with Wladimir Klitschko Postoponed
Bulgarian boxer Kubrat Pulev said that the postponed match for the IBF heavyweight title with champion Wladimir Klitschko has allowed him to further improve his shape.
Initially, the game had to take place on September 6, but it was postponed due to an injury of Klitschko. The new date is November 15, and the fight will take place in Hamburg, Germany.
"I feel great. I attended a very good mountain camp in Bulgaria. I feel very strong and very solid. The training period, which was longer than expected, was positive for me. Thank god things turned out that way because now I feel much better than before and the training sessions are going great," Pulev wrote on his official page on Facebook, as cited by Dnevnik.bg.
- » Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic's Championship Win
- » Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of TOP 50 in the World Rankings
- » Ludogorets Heads for its First Champions League Test
- » Football Club Owners Met with Bulgaria’s Prime Minister
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Have to Pay a Fine Because He Refused to Appear at the Press Conference
- » Women's World Cup 2019